It's been a pretty relaxing Sunday for us. We spent the morning bumming around the house. Then headed to Tri Cities. Austin and I are visiting my parents and Devin's doing to some studying at his brothers house. Austin and I had dinner with grandma and grandpa. It was really cute watching Austin because he would eat and then he would pause for a few seconds. Fold his arms. And start jabbering. He was saying his own little prayers. He repeated this five or six times. I really wish I had my camera handy to take a video but I didn't. I thought that this was so precious! It's so fun to see how observant little kids are and how they mimic everything!
Also, Austin has reached the "huh?" stage. I knew it was coming and I was dreading it! I have to ask him at least four times to get an answer besides huh? But it will soon pass! That's all for now!
1 comment:
I always love Sundays like that... Kids really do do the sweetest things!
Post a Comment