
Today I went to my appointment and this time I was scheduled for an ultrasounds so that they could get an exact due date for me. It was really neat to see the baby with legs and arms! The baby didn't want it's face to be seen so it covered it face with it's arms crossed. We still have about 7 more weeks before we find out what we are having! The baby is due June 24, 2010. In the picture above you can see the babies head and its little arms crossed in front of the face. This baby must be a true Marsden because it doesn't want to be pictured! (Just a family joke!)
3 comments:
Aww....hello little niece or nephew!
How cute! I hope its a little girl but a boy would be great too!
How fun to see pictures like that! You are so lucky...
Post a Comment