Friday, March 26, 2010

1st Tricycle

On Tuesday late afternoon, Devin, Austin, and I got home after being in Olympia, WA all day. Devin went to go fix a tire on my new jogger and Austin and I were inside and I looked out our window to see the backyard and our alley neighbors had given us another plastic organizer. I thought it was very sweet of them to do that.

After Devin got back we took the jogger out for a walk to the park and when we got back, there was this tricycle on our patio! I couldn't believe it! I am so grateful for such nice neighbors to think of us! I was a little bummed out about the tricycle since I was planning on getting him a tricycle for Christmas this year, I guess I'll just think of something else then!

But, Austin absolutely loves it! He calls it, "Austin's bike."

No comments: