Friday, March 26, 2010

Pregnancy #2

It is so funny to me how this pregnancy is the same in so many ways as the first and some differences as well. First off, they both seem to have flown by so fast! When I was pregnant with Austin it went by so fast because I was 15 weeks along! This pregnancy I have known from the start that I was pregnant and it seems that this pregnancy is just as fast! I am definitely not complaining about that fact! I am just anxious to see this little guy!

I was pondering just the other day that I only have 13 more weeks left! It blows my mind! I love how different this little guy is compared to how Austin was. This baby is so much more active than Austin was. But they both do the same thing when you want to feel them move or kick, they both stopped immediately! It's only been a couple of times that I've felt this baby kick. This baby does not like to be squished or anything! He just starts kicking until you get the hint that he's getting squished!

I have definitely been fortunate that I have hardly been sick with both pregnancies. I do remember being exhausted and nauseous before I found out I was pregnant with Austin. Then I was sick for 2 weeks after I had found out I was pregnant with him. I was sick only a couple of times this time but only because it was due to the prenatal vitamin I was taking. So far I have felt pretty good! I am getting to the point where I can hardly bend over this belly! It's defiantly getting harder and harder to get up our of chairs and couches these days!

I am thankful for having us healthy little boys so far and no complications!

No comments: