Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Boy



This weeks add at Target had the Graco Turbo booster carseats on sale for $39.99. I decided it was time to snag one of these puppies for Austin for when Miles is born. Austin's current carseat is so BIG that you really cannot fit an infant carrier SAFELY in the middle. It works but the infant carrier is crooked. I took full advantage of the sale and bought it for Austin today while in Was in Tri Cities doing my grocery shopping and doctor's appointment.

I showed Devin the add in the newspaper on Sunday and he said, "$40! Why can't we get the $15 one?" I said, "Because it doesn't have a back to it and besides where is he going to lay his head when he falls asleep?" As you can see I definitely won this battle! Besides, we haven't had to buy a car seat yet for Austin. We have been fortunate to have parents and relatives be so generous and buying that kind of thing for Austin!

No comments: