Monday, May 3, 2010

...wike Coleman???

This morning, Austin told me he wanted to potty. We went to the bathroom and got him stripped down and he sat on the toilet and he kept saying, "workin!" I'd ask him, "is it workin'?" Then he'd respond, "YA!" And sure enough he went pee in the toliet! I was extatic! So I asked him, "do you want to get big boy unders like Coleman?" Austin replied, "Ya!" He was very pumped! All day today as he's been wearing the big boy unders he's been saying, "wike Coleman?"

I love the fact that he is very interested in going potty. We bought Austin an assortment of unders with Lightning McQueen, Thomas, & Disney Pixar. He's had a few accidents today but I figure we'll keep going and soon enough he'll get the hang of it! I just hope it's before Miles is born!

I just know that I will have to carry a diaper bag with extra unders and pants until he gets this down! But it's well worth it! Unders are definitely cheaper than buying diapers!!!

No comments: