
I'd love to say that I am at the end of my pregnancy but...there is no baby yet. Today is my actual due date and there are no signs of this baby coming! The picture above is my
belly at 39 weeks and the picture below is my belly at 40 weeks.

I went to the doctor's yesterday for my last official appointment. I am
dialated to 2 cm which is
definitely progress since I only
dialated to a 1 with Austin! I think they doctor said that I am 70% thinned out and that I am making some progress. I know not to get my hopes up since I have an induction date on the 28
th. I am just so anxious to meet Baby Miles!

When I got home from
Tri Cities there was a package on the door step for baby Miles from his Aunt
Shanessy and Uncle Aaron. After I opened it there were a couple of outfits, a toy, & the book "Love you Forever." Funny thing is, is that I was actually going to get that book anyways since Austin has a copy of it too. My mom used to read me that book a lot growing up and it has been one of my favorites! I have decided to get each of our children their own copies of the book so they can have it for their children in the future.
2 comments:
As I was passing by your house this morning I saw you walking in your front door still pregnant. Hope he comes soon for you!!! How exciting. I know at this point it's hard to wait.
I can't believe you have made it this far. you're a trooper! I would be soooo anxious too. I am terrible with the waiting game :)
Post a Comment