
My mom has been super busy with all these grandchildren being born the past 2 years! This year there are 2 babies being born. My sister in law and I are both having boys and Grandma is doing her best to spoil these boys already! I picked out this flannel fabric and I had my mom embroider an M on there for Miles. I love it! She did such a great job!

I am so thankful and excited that my mom has all these neat "toys" for sewing! And we can do such neat things like embroidery on blankets!

This blanket my mom made that goes with the quilt she made for baby Miles.

A while ago my mom and I can across this book with patterns and this snuggle blanket was in it and we thought it might be a fun thing to have.

The inside fabric is a
minki zebra and it is super soft! I can't wait to use it!
1 comment:
Those are way cute! You two are so crafty!
Post a Comment