
I love this time of year when it's not too cold and not too hot! The other day Austin and I were out playing and he
absolutely loves his bike. In the picture above he was
checkin' out the opening where the dryer lets out air. (can't remember what it's called.) He thought it was the
coolest thing ever!

Everyday he asks, "Mom, wide bike??" Since it has been good weather I usually tell him yes. His new obsession now too are these gardening gloves he took from Nana's house. He loves them! He wears them all the time when he's outside. The upside to that...his hands stay clean!

( I love that big cheesy grin!)

He
definitely loves to play with his lawn mower! He thinks it's pretty cool because it's just like Daddy's! And anything that is like daddy's is just what Austin has to have!
1 comment:
those pictures are so cute! and it's so funny bcuz it's just what ryder does...except austin's face!! :) I hope that you're surviving these last weeks of pregnancy! I've been thinking about you !
Post a Comment